Terms and Conditions:
- must produce valid learners licence or valid/legal overseas licence upon instructors request (Overseas licence holders permanent residency [PR] less than 3 months) otherwise your driving instructor has the right to refuse the lesson/test in which case the session shall be forfeited.
- must give at least 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule their driving class.
- 24 hour notice of (cancellation/postponement or change of pickup location) of lesson via phone @ 0433396621 is required to better service all customers or a full amount will be charged.
- 72 hour notice of cancellation/postponement of practical drive test is required to better service all customers or the test and any lessons prior to the test shall be forfeited
- must be contactable prior to a driving lesson so the instructor can sms or call you upon arrival at the meeting point.
- if client is not present or contactable for the commencement of a driving lesson, driving instructors shall wait a maximum of 10 minutes after which the lesson is forfeited.
- when meeting at nominated location have mobile phone turned on and be reachable so your allocated instructor can find you. (phone MUST be switched off during the driving test)
- safe footwear to be worn while driving. open footwear, (barefoot) including high heels is deemed unsafe for training and driving test purposes.
- driving lessons and the RMS practical driving test are subject to instructor availability
- It is essential you check with your instructor for their availability prior to booking the driving test with RMS or you will need to change your test date at your own cost.
- by offering your test details you have already booked the practical driving test appointment with RMS as we do not book on your behalf. If in error you have not booked a RMS practical driving test appointment or mistakenly offered us incorrect details, including incorrect date or time the session with your instructor ends. In this case we do not offer any refunds or discounts on further bookings.
- on RMS practical drive test day have all relevant documentation read. If RMS does not accept your documents (including insufficient documents) or you do not meet their criteria and the test is rejected we do not offer any refunds or discounts on further bookings
- If RMS does not accept your documents or you do not meet their criteria and the test is rejected the session with your instructor ends. The practical drive test portion of the booking cannot be exchanged for a driving lesson
- the same lesson of a package may be postponed/cancelled a maximum of 2 times otherwise lesson shall be forfeited (24 hour notice required)
- packages once commenced cannot be changed to a different location from the location initially offered, as all instructors have designated areas
- packages are non-transferable between clients
- packages once commenced cannot be changed to a different package. you may however book additional lessons or another package in between the original package
- all pre-paid packages including coupons and vouchers are valid for 3 months from date of purchase and must be completed in full within the 3 month period. After the 3 month period all forms of packages will be deemed expired
- Under special circumstances a request to extend a package may be granted. The request MUST be made prior to the package
- all communication between client, driving school and instructor is best done via phone call or sms.